Weddings! The Spirit Horse Farm is a wedding venue in Kent, CT.
WE ARE finally ready for our first wedding of the season! It’s always such an honor to host weddings here, and large or small, they are always spectacular. Still, the preparation is always more than we expect, and we know we can only blame ourselves. Weddings are just so much fun, who could help but get carried away in the preparations! Special thanks to everyone who finds us here and chooses to share their special memories with us!
The summer season is perfect for your outdoor wedding. The Spirit Horse Farm gardens are alive with blooms, delighting your guests and providing a scenic backdrop for your reception and wedding ceremony.
Many of our wedding parties will create a destination wedding weekend here, with Friday night barbecue, Saturday morning recreation, Saturday afternoon & evening wedding festivities, and Sunday Brunch.
Seeking the most affordable wedding package? If you have flexibility with your wedding date then we may have a suitable package and the right venue to fit your budget!
How to save on your wedding planning:
1. Cut the guest list. This will slash your catering costs and save on invitations and even the number of centerpieces.
2. Think off-peak season and save thousands!
3. Hold your ceremony and reception in one spot, it will cut travel time for vendors you pay by the hour.
4. Skip the Saturday wedding.
5. Have bigger tables so you need fewer centerpieces and tablecloths.